Digital marketing is a growing force in the Philippines. It is now more important than ever for businesses to stay up to date on the latest marketing trends. We have put together some key facts below to help keep you informed!
- Mobile payments will play a bigger role in mobile marketing
- More consumers are using digital payments
- 65% purchase with their phones
- 41% make mobile payments at least once a week
- Market overview
- 104M Philippines Population
- 69M Internet Users
- 69M Active Social Media Users
- 129.4M Mobile Subscriptions
- 59M Active Mobile Social Users
- Average Filipino online users visit the internet 21.5 hours a week.
- 34% Filipino online users visit the internet everyday.
- 45% Filipino online users visit the internet once a week.
- 65% of the Filipinos aged 15-19 years old use the Internet.
- Out of all the internet users, 48% of those are females while the remaining 52% are males.
- 78% of internet users first read reviews about the product before actually making a purchase.
- Philippine e-commerce is growing with 5 out of 10 Filipinos recently made an online purchase.
- Digital marketing continues to expand as the number of Filipinos who chooses digital media over traditional channels increase.
- Many brands took advantage of political disputes in their advertisements to win the trust of their audience.
- With high-speed internet becoming available to most people, consumers of every industry and socio-economic group are now focusing their attention and buying power on internet-based marketing.
Embed This Infographic
Copy and paste the code below to add this info-graphic to your website!